the vagina blogs

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

the iVag

I crochet little cozies for ipods in the likeness of vaginas. I’m currently making them for the regular ipod and the nano. Making them for the nano is a bitch, though. So I probably wont go crazy making those unless someone wants one really badly.

This idea came to me when I started making ipod cozies for my friends for Christmas. I didn’t just want a sock, and I wanted something that could fulfill these desires I have when using my ipod:

ïI want to touch my ipod. The rubbery skin thingy I had did protect it, but made it feel like a gross rubber toy.

ïI want access to the click-wheel (now dubbed the “clit-wheel”).

ïI want something soft, cute, handmade, and I like a novelty gimmick too.

ïI really wanted something that would keep my headphones stored in some way, too. Now I can secure the cable with the button and loop, and I can tuck the ear-buds safely into the labia!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Rara Avis said...

You could make a mint selling these to sex-starved, indie music dorks. :)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger the vagina blogs said...

i wish... thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home